Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Traveling

I have been inspired to write my own blog by some other people and their blogs. My life is not particularly exciting, but that is not going to stop me.

A while back Samara and I were talking about what I could do with my life--since I still have no idea on that front--and she mentioned that I could get a job, any job, and travel. I would love that. I have always wanted to travel the world, but so far I have been unable to do so.

Now that I have a job I am going to try and travel. I do not make enough to go with out saving up for quite a while, but I am going to try. I found a website that has travel packages, to Europe mostly, for people between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six. It is pretty much perfect for me. It is called EF College Break, and I suggest anyone interested in traveling through Europe to check it out.

At first I was a little worried that this website was not legit, but after some research I am sure that it is good. You can follow them on facebook and everything. I want to go next summer, but I am not entirely sure I will be able to save up enough, but I am willing to do everything I can to go. 2013 trips are not available yet, but when they are I will be able to get a better idea of what I can do.

I think it would be a great experience and it makes me feel better about traveling to Europe by myself. They keep showing pictures on facebook of previous trips and it just makes me want to go more. Hopefully it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment